█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#005 LOTD ~ Vintage Inspiration

Hey all! o/

Just to show you some amazing things that you can find in Vintage Fair 2012.
I know that many people have posted on their blogs this dress... but I fell in love with this dress     *-*  so I decided post it first. ;D

Enjoy!


[♥] Some details ::


[♥] I'm wearing...

•• Body
Make-up (eyes) • *YS & YS* Impero Eyemakeup Tattoo
Make-up (lips) • .Pekka. HYDRA Lip Balm
Lashes • *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Hair • =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mango"
Nails • Izzie's - 80's Round Nails  [ Available at Vintage Fair 2012]

•• Acessories
Jewelry set • {me.} Jewelry ~  Ninna Collection [Available at Vintage Fair 2012]
Bag • =Zenith=Cherry Ostrich Leather Bag [Available at Vintage Fair 2012]

•• Clothings
Dress • =Zenith=(Flower#4)Hanky Maxi Dress [Available at Vintage Fair 2012]
Sandals • [Diktator]-HEAT

•• Poses ♥ Purple Poses


xoxo
Siane Kanya.