█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

#006 LOTD ~ Enjoying ...

Nothing to do ...
... just enjoying the moment and  taking photos lol

 (ok ... I have to do (but laziness was bigger than me .____.).

[♥] Some details ::



[♥] I'm wearing ...

•• Body
Skin • {.essences.} INDY skin  (at Vintage Fair 2012)
Lashes • *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Hair • Magika [01] Capture
Eyes • .Insufferable Dastard. - ShineV2Eyes/Gray
Make-up (eyes) • {.essences.} Twiggy Eye Make-up (at Vintage Fair 2012)
Make-up (lips) • {.essences.} VF Lipsticks (at Vintage Fair 2012)
Nails • [:S&V:] Vanity Nails - Basic

•• Acessories
Jewelry set • {me.} Jewelry ~  Ninna Collection (at Vintage Fair 2012)

•• Clothings
Skirts • *MonCheri* Printed Skirt (at Vintage Fair 2012)
Top • *MonCheri* Crochet Detail Top (at Vintage Fair 2012)
Shoes • ChaChaDee! - 1970s Heels Reptile (at Vintage Fair 2012)

xoxo ♥
Siane.