█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Sunday, June 24, 2012

# 02 LOTD ~ My glass slipper ♥ and new skin!!

Hello dears o/

I spent almost all weekend trying to choose a new skin ... and ... after much search and demos ;D ... I chose this skin of [Ill] illusory.


I loved this skin ... I loved this tone (Latte)
... and to debut my skin I took some pictures.

{♥} Zoom in some detail ::
 

Well .. go to the point! ;D

{♥} Styling Card ::
•• Acessories
• Bracelet - {me.} Jewelry - Pearl Time Bracelet  (only @ [Stuff in Stock] )
• Necklace - {me.} Jewelry - Pearl Time Necklace (only @ Private Room Event) and LONG Necklace
• Earrings - {me.} Jewelry - Pearl Time
(only @ Private Room Event
• Ring - {me.} Pansy Tropical Ring (only @ PERFECT WARDROBE)
•• Body
• Skin - [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige
• Lashes -
Maxi Gossamer  - MG - Eyelashes - Groomed
• Hair - !lamb. Little Star (Mesh)
• Nail -  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1/Super Long
•• Clothings
• Vest - ISON - belted fur vest

• Shoes - ISON - Fairy Crystal Pump (NEW!! @ Fairy Tales 2012)
• Dress - KIM - Wild - New Line


{♥} Some details ::
     This pumps is so magic *-*
     I always dreamed of having a glass slipper ♥ I feel like a princess!
      

{♥} Poses by PURPLE POSES !!
{♥} Location : Sound Gravis Beach
 (I really love this place ♥ ) 

xoxo
Siane ♥