█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A little of everything... {me.} News!!

So many things to do and so many things to say ...
... some new things ... other revitalized.

Let's talk about some of them.


████ ➊ Vintage Fair 2012
             For this event I made a new line of jewelry inspired in vintage style boutique, something like Art Deco Lady of the 30s or Glamour Kitten of the 50s or mix of all this and other things more.


██ █ █  Click here to see all Ninna's items.

██ █ █  The Vintage Fair begins today \o/
(August 4th  -  August 29th)
SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Classic/115/196/23

___________________________________________________

████ ➋ Vanity Fair 2012
      For this event I made a new version for "Lilium Collection".
      I thought it would be cool to put a little color and joy in this line of jewelry. They were the first that I created and I have much love for each item.



██ █ █  Click here to see all Lilium Color's items.

██ █ █  Vanity Fair it began on 14 July and will go to 28 July.
I hope to see you there ^_~
SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nyuko/69/44/29