█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Round 2 of the "what's your digits"!!


What’s Your Digits 2 – The Mesh Revolution

Ok... for me, it's a first round \o/
(cause I didn't participate in the previous round =/ ) , but thought the ideia so interesting  that I had to participate this time.




Well, if you wanna more informations check out the blog Strawberry Singh  (there you will find everything you need for participate too ;D)

More pics: http://www.flickr.com/groups/digits/
*-* It's amazing see the diversity of shapes and formats that SL makes possible... so many combinations, numbers, ways ... always with beautiful results.

----------------------------------

About the questions asked by Strawberry Singh.

(1) How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it?
 I love mesh and your possibilites ... When i saw the firsts creations, i didn't love at time - my shape is always curvy... and most part that I saw was ...hmmm... for who don't have curves.  So nothing looked good in my shape and I was waiting for new things that fit the best possible for my taste and my body.

(2) Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?
 Considering the current options and sizes available, the changes I had to do in my shape were minimal. I made an alternative shape with less butt and/or less breasts.

(3)  Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already?
I don't know much about mesh deformer, but I believe that while not solving all problems, will certainly help to solve some problems with mesh fit, which will certainly make many more people wear clothes and accessories mesh.

(sorry my poor english x___x)

xoxo
Siane.