█ ▌ {me.} Jewelry » New releases!! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Jewelry Products! ✭ ◦ ✭ {me.} Bloggers ✭ ◦ ✭ About {me.} ▌█

▌.{ Home }. .{ Events }. .{ Daily Looks }. .{ Review Policy }. ▌

Saturday, June 16, 2012

# 001 LOTD - Enough rest! I New @ Private Room Event !!

Hi everybody!

After long time without post in a blog.. 
I think that is time to back do it, cause I really love post news, show my style and my creations for {me.} Jewelry.
I'll do my best to post every week ... I hope you like my posts and visit me many times.

So... to wipe dust this blog (or inaugurate it ...  I'm in doubt hahhaha ) , let me show you my first look.
.... and some new release of {me.} Jewelry.


 [✭] {me.} Jewelry items @ Private Room Event
          Theses items can be purchased only in Private Room Event.

• Pearl Time Earring // BLACK-GOLD
• Pearl Time Necklace // BLACK-GOLD

{♥} Some details ::
{♥} Styling Card ::

•• Clothing
• Bodysuit - *T.Whore*- Hot BodySuit
• Skirt - [TOWN] Mesh Ruffled Mini Skirt  [NEW @ Private Room Event]
• Sandals - Slink Ilena Sandals

•• Body
• Feet - Slink Mesh Feet
• Hair - !lamb. Little Star 
• Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 1/Super Long
• Eyelashes - Maxi Gossamer - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick

Ok... I've loved love and LOVE this sandals!! ♥

•• Poses from PURPLE POSES !!


xoxo
Siane